Bollout is a special pesticide prepared using combination of botanical extracts which when applied controls a range of pests like bollworms, Fruit & shoot borers, Diamondback moth, Stem borers, Pod borers, Spodoptera lituria, Thrips, Leaf Miners, White fly etc.
1.5 - 2 ml per liter of water at an interval of 10 to 15 days.
2 Sprays at the dose of 1.5 to 2 ml per liter of water at an interval of 7 to 10 days and thereafter 10 to 15 days as per infestation.
Why Bollout ?
- ♦ Systemic action and long term efficacy.
- ♦ Non-hazardous for human and pets.
- ♦ Broad spectrum activity; Non polluting, eco-friendly.
- ♦ Test compatibility before use of particular Bio Pesticide or Bio Fertilizer.
- ♦ Bugbuster penetrates the waxy cover of the insects body and eventually kills them.
- ♦ Bugbuster disrupts the structure and permeability of the insects cell membranes.
- ♦ Disruption of cell wall and damage cells result in quick killing of Mealy Bug.
- ♦ Very effective for all the stages of Mealy Bug
Mode of Action
- ♦ Bollout penetrates plant tissues by culticle leaf surface.
- ♦ It paralyses the insect, which stop feeding within hours of ingestion, and die 2-4 days after treatment.
- ♦ Bollout also exhibits contact toxicity.